- View and participate in secret Facebook groups.
- Classes on parrot, pig, and deaf-dog training – parrot and deaf-dog sessions will begin after October 14th, 2016.
- You must have a Facebook account to view the class live-stream (realtime, unedited video) via your computer or mobile device.
- You can ask questions during the scheduled 30 minute live-stream which will show in detail how to train the subject behavior.
- You do not have to be present for the live-stream, but can watch the replay instead and leave your questions in the thread.
- Two days after the original live-stream, there will be a second Q&A live-stream addressing pertinent questions.
- There will be a moderator in both live-streams to help direct questions.
- You will receive a glossary of terms and recommended reading pertaining to the live-stream topic.
- The class will last six days total to show, practice and answer questions on that particular topic, after which the material will be removed.
- **IMPORTANT NOTE: YOU MUST RESPOND TO THE EMAIL INVITING YOU TO THE SECRET GROUP. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE INVITATION, YOU WILL NOT BE ADDED TO THE PAGE TO HAVE ACCESS TO THE LIVE STREAM OR ANY OF THE CONTENT INCLUDING THE Q&A SESSION AFTERWARDS!**
Live Streaming Classes
Pay close attention to the schedule! We will be updating the schedule in the next couple of days.
Here is a list of upcoming classes:
Parrots – Teaching your Parrot a Station
Parrots – Teaching your Parrot a Beak Target
Parrots – Training your Parrot a Foot Target
Parrots – Addressing your Parrot’s screaming for Attention
Parrots – Easy At-home Enrichment Ideas for your Parrot
Pigs – Training Your Pig a Station
Pigs – Teaching Your Pig a Nose Target
Pigs – Teaching Your Pig to Be Picked Up – Part 1
Pigs – Teaching Your Pig to Be Picked Up – Part 2
Pigs – Harness Training Your Pig – Part 1
Pigs – Harness Training Your Pig – Part 2
Deaf Dog -Identifying Your Deaf Dog’s Positive Reinforcers
Deaf Dog -Teaching Your Deaf Dog a Nose Target
Deaf Dog -Teaching Your Deaf Dog a Bridge
Deaf Dog -Beginning Recall with Your Deaf Dog
Deaf Dog -Teaching Your Deaf Dog to Drop It
Deaf Dog -Teaching Your Deaf Dog to Follow a Finger Target
Deaf Dog -Teaching Your Deaf Dog to Walk Loose on a Leash