Building on Animal Training Foundations
Date: June 22-23, 2023 – Thursday and Friday
What you will learn in this workshop:
• Problem-solving training and activities
• Deeper exploration of the four quadrants of behavior
• Working with and understanding the four main factors of reinforcer effectiveness
• Focus and control training
• Working with more than one animal at once
• Working with resource guarding
• And more!
Must have a basic understanding of targeting and stationing and knowledge of the four quadrants of behavior.
Workshop is limited to 6 people.
This workshop includes two full days of training and working side-by-side with Lara’s guidance, feedback, and problem-solving activities. Registration is $850 and reserves your working spot. If you have a group of people or an organization wanting to book a workshop based on your organization’s needs, let us know.